Race Weekend Cancelled due to Weather

Good Morning, Unfortunately it has been decided to postpone this week ends race activities as the forecast for both days is for quite cold temperatures and wind chill. Race directors will be looking at the race schedule to try and reschedule for another week end Please call if you have questions.