After a long night of deliberations we have decided to cancel the Falcon Combined for this weekend (Jan31-Feb1). Marginal temperatures were the primary concern along with the condition of the course. I appreciate all the feedback, and discussions that have gone into making this call. Chris Roe
Don’t forget provincials are next week end.
The Race Notice for the rescheduled Falcon Combined Event is now available. Revised dates are Jan 31st – Feb 1st
Registration is through Zone4.ca See the race notice for details.
Click Here to view (pdf format) –> Race Notice Falcon Combined – 2015(new_revised)
Good Morning, Unfortunately it has been decided to postpone this week ends race activities as the forecast for both days is for quite cold temperatures and wind chill. Race directors will be looking at the race schedule to try and reschedule for another week end Please call if you have questions.